We are the expert able to provide you with the finest express service.
Issued visa allows multiple entries into the country during its period of validity (9 weeks), which begins from the date of issue of the visa. Please bear in mind that the duration of each stay in Singapore cannot exceed 30 days, i.e. every time you are entering the country your passport will be accordingly stamped allowing to remain for (usually) 30 days.
HOW TO APPLY?
FILL UP ONLINE FORM
Fill up the visa application form & your visa application may require supporting documentation.
PAY VISA FEE
After submit your eVisa application, complete your eVisa payment by our accepting payment method.
If you have submitted your Visa application you will get a confirmation mail.
To apply for online Singapore visa, you will need to:
– Complete an online Application form for each applicant.
– Attach a scanned copy of the bio page of the passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months at the time of entry into Singapore. The passport must have a blank page for the stamp.
– For each child, a separate visa is issued regardless of whether the child has a separate passport or if endorsed in a parent’s passport, in which case you should attach a copy of the passport page with the child’s details, and specify the passport number of their parent, where the child is endorsed.
– Attach a colour photograph for every applicant.
A recent passport-sized colour photograph to be taken within the last 3 months and must be taken against a white background.
Photograph image must show the full face and without headgear.
Photograph must not be smudged or be out of focus.
Photograph must be 400*514px size.
Photograph file must not exceed 100Kb.
For female applicants of all ages, hair must be tied back, and the neck, ears, and shoulders must be visible.
– Attach a hotel booking (if do not have confirmed hotel booking, you will have to pay extra charge for each/group application)
– Attach inbound/outbound tickets. (if do not have confirmed Flight Ticket, you will have to pay extra charge for each/group application)
– If you want to stay at your Friend’s or relatives place, you need to provide a completed Form V39A (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application (LOI)), which may be issued by your friend/relatives in Singapore.
– Due to a hike in illegal activity by the female tourists aged up to 35 entering Singapore on a tourist visa, online applications from unmarried or unemployed such females will not be accepted.
– If the applicant is such as mentioned female and located in Malaysia, she may visit our office for visa application.
– We will not be able to process your application if the above-mentioned documents/conditions are not met.
– We reserve the right to reject an application. The reason for rejection may not be disclosed.
Each entry to Singapore, passport will be stamped with a Visit Pass stating the date of the end of your permitted stay in Singapore for 30 days (most cases), after which you must leave the country.
ICA (Immigration & Checkpoints Authority) allow to apply for a one-time 30 days extension of a short term Visit Pass.
Overstaying is an Immigration offence. If you overstay, you may be subjected to a composition fine or prosecution in Court.
Holder of Visit Pass (on a social, business or professional visit; or as a tourist) is not permitted to engage in any form of employment, business or occupation without a valid work pass issued under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act (Cap. 91A).
Please choose your type of visa, processing time, and pay your fee to activate your application.
$70 Single Entry / Normal. Takes 7-10 working days for processing
$85 Single Entry / Express. Takes 1-3 working days for processing
$85 Multiple Entry / Normal. Takes 7-10 working days for processing
$105 Multiple Entry / Express. Takes 1-3 working days for processing